Benefit from the highest quality digital audio connection possible between the router and the streamer.
The LAN signal from the router is regenerated, reclocked and rebalanced by the OptiBox; true galvanic isolation is applied, with zero parasitic capacitance and inductance.
Several different settings allow users to tailor the NEO Stream’s performance to suit their system and the way they like to stream.
Exclusive Modes are individual settings that optimise performance by focusing operation on one mode of use. There are specific settings for Roon, Tidal Masters, DLNA and NAA, as well as a general mode for multi-platform use.
Four user-selectable digital filters, each of which has a subtle but clearly discernible effect on sound, can be switched according to personal taste and music choice:
- GTO (Gibbs Transient Optimised)
- Minimum Phase
Come on, heal the noise
The NEO Stream has been painstakingly engineered to remove noise and distortion from the audio signal:
- USB ports use our ANC II active noise cancellation technology
- S/PDIF outputs incorporate iPurifier technology
- The digital signal is regulated by our femto-precision GMT (Global Master Timing) clock to eradicate jitter
- The retina-grade TFT display boasts SilentLine design so no electrical noise interferes with the audio signal
- Circuit components with low ESR, high linearity and low noise mean great sound quality
Voltage regulators with high PSRR (Power Supply Rejection Ratio), low idle current and low dropout equal low power supply noise and a synchronous 1.2MHz high-speed power supply controller to improve filtering efficiency mean power supply noise is vanishingly low.
The NEO Stream has more clarity and texture, and a more dynamic and engaging performance – quite simply, you hear more of the music, just as the artist intended.