Builds on the massive success of LUMIN T2
Completely new processing hardware and software deliver improved features and increased resampling flexibility while retaining all the musicality that was noted in so many outstanding T2 reviews.
Among the key hardware features carried over from T2 are the Dual ES9028Pro SABRE DACs featuring dual-mono operation.
The new model is also finished in a new silky surfacing process taken from our high-end P1 that is less susceptible to finger marks and easier to clean.
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as «the most convenient interface in existence» by TINMAN
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
- Up to DSD512 22.6MHz, 1-bit
- Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE:
- Dual ESS SABRE32 ES9028Pro DAC chips
- Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- Completely redesigned analogue buffer includes audiograde output capacitor and ultra-low-noise and high dynamic range
- Discreet clock system for precision timing
- Precision 32-bit internal digital volume
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD256 upsampling option for all files
- PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE:
- Native DSD512 support
- PCM 44.1–384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- Internal 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- Shielded power supply compartment for reduced interference with delicate electronics
- Black anodised aluminium
- Raw anodised aluminium
- 350mm (W), 350mm (D), 60.5mm (H), 6kg