The new Roksan PUG high-end tonearm is a design that utilises advanced materials and intricate engineering to result in mesmerising musical performance that is the most involving and sophisticated that the company has ever produced. It has been developed to Roksan’s high specifications to be one of their most exciting tonearms yet. The PUG has a very high quality 22cm diameter carbon fibre arm tube which makes the PUG rigid and light - nimble but sturdy, and gleaning the very best in detail from any vinyl source
The PUG's metal parts are machined from brass, magnesium and aluminium, which are then chromed plated, black anodised and polished to a perfect finish. This gives the arm its luxurious look and feel, emphasising the overall quality of the product and the manufacturing process. The counterweight section of the arm is a very effective design, featuring a solid, perfectly-balanced fixed section and two adjustable counterweights, the choice of which is dependant on the weight and tracking force of the cartridge used.
The PUG is supplied with very high quality internal wiring specifically chosen for its retrieval of micro detail and speed and is an essential component to the PUG’s overall sonic performance, which is fast, spacious and sophisticated with an unmistakable punch that is the Roksan trademark.
- High Quality 22mm diameter carbon fibre arm tube - designed to be ultra light and rigid for optimum stability and sonic performance.
- Significantly high build quality that utilises anodised solid aluminium and brass parts.
- High quality internal wiring for an excellent signal path and retention of advanced detail.
- Effective and easily configurable counterweight system.
- Simplified mounting system for easy set up.
- Advanced ‘ball and cup’ bearing design for improved cartridge tracking
Please Note: This tonearm is not supplied with a cartirdge, if you're looking for a recommendation please give us a call to discuss your options.
|Headshell Off-Set Angle:
|Mounting Hole Diameter:
||23mm (25mm Max.)
|Arm Board Thickness:
|Recommended Cartridge Tracking Force:
||1.2 – 3.0g
|Recommended Cartridge Weight:
||5 - 9.5g